"What a refreshingly honest blog about listening to music through hi-fi. So happy to see views based upon the enjoyment of music rather than so-called sound 'quality'." - Peter Comeau, Director of Acoustic Design at Mission / Wharfedale

Saturday 12 April 2014

Chester Show 2014 - Rega

 
Saturn-R CD player, Elicit-R amp and what looked like RS5 speakers (but they could be RS3s - however, I remember them looking tiny and the ones today looked small but not tiny, so I think they were RS5).  I'd really like the manufacturers to put signs up telling us what's playing - but I've decided that they do this to try and drive us punters to strike up a conversation.  Which then interrupts the music...
 
A nice sounding system this one, nothing outstanding but nothing really of note to complain about either.  I do like Rega's understated approach to their products and their realistic systems and prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment