"What a refreshingly honest blog about listening to music through hi-fi. So happy to see views based upon the enjoyment of music rather than so-called sound 'quality'." - Peter Comeau, Director of Acoustic Design at Mission / Wharfedale

Friday 21 February 2014

Bristol Show 2014 - BMC

Including belt drive cdp.

Not bad sound in here - too many lights and dials though - they can be dimmed but not turned off.

The aluminium extruded speakers didn't sound like tin cans, so that's good.  I think the thing that stands out for me in this room is that it didn't stand out.  When I think back, I can't really recall much about the sound here - so take that as you will - it must've been either bland, neutral or somewhere in between.

Nice to see some original thoughts around design though.  It's not to my taste, but it is quite refreshing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment