"What a refreshingly honest blog about listening to music through hi-fi. So happy to see views based upon the enjoyment of music rather than so-called sound 'quality'." - Peter Comeau, Director of Acoustic Design at Mission / Wharfedale

Friday 21 February 2014

Bristol Show 2014 - Cyrus and Vienna Acoustics

For me, the Lyric doesnt look any better in the flesh:
Vienna Acoustics 

Unfortunately, due to my being wrapped up in getting to as many rooms as possible during the day, I forgot to keep an eye on my watch.  Which meant I missed my appointment time at Cyrus (apologies Cyrus, I hope you were able to let others into the room to fill your seats) when I was booked in to hear the new Stream X Signature, something I was genuinely interested in hearing.  So I was in there when they were playing the Lyric 09.  Generally I get on well with the Cyrus / Vienna combination but this was somewhat uninspiring today.  A bit lifeless really, but they were playing it quite quietly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment